This was the only picture I could sneak of this little guy who insisted that he should not have his picture taken!
These crawly caterpillars were all over the place and the kids loved capturing them-except for little Carson who tasted it-Yuck!
I think camping should last longer than one night. It is way too much work for such a short time. But, we take what we can get these days! We left as soon as Ladd got home from work on Friday (around 7pm) and as soon as we got home on Saturday (around 12:30pm) he headed straight back to work. A little camping with Dad is better than nothing...
2 comments:
Yummy...caterpillars. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to see you guys last week in CA. I heard about the upcoming trip to Jackson Flats and it looked like a success!
What cool caterpillars. How fun that you went with a kid that tasted one. We went camping for one night too - it is a ridiculous amount of work. But, it is hard to go for two nights since you don't sleep at all!
Post a Comment