congrats to the family! July 19th is the best day! It is My Hubby Jeff's B-day, his late Grandma's B-day, our nefew-in-law's b-day, and my hubby's ex'girlfriend's baby boy's b-day! Another one to add to the list! It must be a good day to have babies!
How cute you are Melissa!!! I love that you put Bryce on your blog. You had Bryce posted before I did!! :) Its a good thing you are so on top of things!! Thanks for thinking of us!! :)
3 comments:
What a cutie pie!
congrats to the family! July 19th is the best day! It is My Hubby Jeff's B-day, his late Grandma's B-day, our nefew-in-law's b-day, and my hubby's ex'girlfriend's baby boy's b-day! Another one to add to the list! It must be a good day to have babies!
How cute you are Melissa!!! I love that you put Bryce on your blog. You had Bryce posted before I did!! :) Its a good thing you are so on top of things!! Thanks for thinking of us!! :)
Post a Comment