We started this unit off right with a visit to the real Fantasyland where the kids tried to pull the sword from the stone,
The kids had a Robin Hood day where they learned about the Legend of Robin Hood,
ate like Robin's Merry Men,
tried to steal the taxes back from the Sheriff,
While learning about Hans Christian Andersen, the big kids put on a little readers theater play of The Ugly Duckling for the little kids. We used the stage at Redhill Park and fed the ducks in the pond afterward. The kids did a great job! Can you tell I was in charge of the costumes-they are very thrown together! Once again, I am not a crafty type!
3 comments:
It was fun at the park. The play was cute and the kids had fun feeding the ducks afterward. You guys do such a great job with the kids. Love, Grandma
soo much fun...thanks for sharing...i love to hear about the homeschooling adventures..=D
You may not be crafty but you sure are creative. I am always impressed with what you do for the kids. Creativity fosters learning!
Post a Comment