This sweet little guy has grown up so much in the last few weeks. He must have had a growth spurt- mentally and physically! The size three jammies I put on him that fit him a month ago were very snug tonight! And today, he kept his pull-ups 100% dry all day! This was without me asking him constantly to go to the bathroom, he just did it all on his own! I am so proud of my little munchkin. I know some of you may think, well shouldn't three olds be dry? I decided to be a lazy mom when it came to potty training this time around. Training Tanner was just about the hardest and most frusterating thing I ever did in my life, so with Hunter I decided to wait until he was a little older and pretty much let him do it on his own. It seemed to have worked and I had very little stress and hardly any messes to clean up.
Here are a few quotes I thought were cute:
As he was looking through the Target toy catalog, Hunter asked Tanner about a few different toys: "Is this cool, or not?" He needed his big brother's opinion before he could make his own!
After a little preschool class he went to learning about the letter A, I asked him what does an A say? Hunter's response while holding out his picture of an alligator: "A is for crocodile!"
He has had a cough and we haven't brought him to church for a few weeks, so on Saturday night, before he went to bed, Hunter asks, "Can I go to church and see my teachers?" He loves his nursery teachers and apparently had been missing them!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Hunter! I love this "big boy" and miss the baby all at the same time!
Post a Comment