Hunter has been cracking us up lately with some of the things he says. I wanted to post them so we wouldn't forget...
This morning at 5:55am:
"Hunter why did you wake up so early? The sun isn't even awake yet!"
"Well... I just wanted to play with Legos."
The other day I asked "Whose my baby?" The response:
"No one. You don't have any babies. Just 2 big boys. Me and Tanner are your big boys."
Another question I asked, "Are you my sweet boy?"
Response: "No, I am your cute boy. And Santa, no Jesus, Yea, Jesus made me cute."
4 comments:
Well, he's a character and he is right--you have no more babies! What a cutie pie! Love, Grandma
Too stinkin' cute. Sometimes I wake up wanting to play legos, well sometimes I wake up wanting to eat chocolate. Maybe I need to put a bucket of legos by my bed to save on calories during those long sleepless nights.
He is darling!! How cute are those phrases!!!
I think it is great that he considered Santa as the source of his cuteness.
Post a Comment