Disneyland has another great way to get in free this year! Give a day of service, get a free day at Disneyland!
Click here to find out more.
If you go to the website, it will ask for your zip code and give you opportunities to serve near your area. But, if you type in this area code 84738, it will give you a list of service projects you can do at home-which works best for our family with young children!
Even though we have D-land passes, we decided to make blankets for Project Linus. This way we can get a ticket to share with someone who doesn't have a pass! I am looking forward to making these blankets with my boys and hopefully teaching them a little about caring for those in need.
2 comments:
your welcome!!!!!!! I just emailed the pic's to you too :)
I have been wanting to do this too, but have found nothing locally. Thank you so much for posting the online area code! I think we will do blankets too!
Post a Comment