Monday, September 6, 2010

What more can a Boy ask for?

Three Days and Two Nights BEACH CAMPING with your FRIENDS!!

The boys woke up each morning and played in the sand and the dirt until it was time for bed. They loved it- and so did Ladd and I! This was our second time going to Leo Carillo Campsite in Malibu with a bunch of fun families from church. I loved spending time with all of these wonderful people and their good kids. I also love the beach there (although the water was a bit chilly this year)
The tide was super high this year, so the Dads took the big boys climbing over these rocks to get to a sea cave. With the high tide, the cave was a little scary and it was not Tanner's favorite part of the trip. I was just glad that all kids and dads made it back safely!

Hunter can't decide if he is fierce or sweet!

We can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That looks like so much fun--wow, lots of kids. Tanner looked so brave climbing and Hunter is lovable, fierce or sweet. Love, Grandma

Becky said...

I'd say Hunter is a bit of both, the fierce being the sweetest part of all. What a beautiful trip! I'd love to visit that place some day!