Hunter goes to preschool two days a week and today was their first field trip! The Pumpkin Patch! Tanner and I tagged along on the fun. Tanner didn't seem to mind one bit that he was the oldest by a good three years. We went to the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch in Yucaipa. That is a great one!
Waiting for the tractor and playing Simon Says...
And finally, the tractor!
Feeding the hungry goats...
It was a fun filled day with a bunch of cute kiddos!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun on your first pre-school field trip, Hunter. I love you! Grandma
How fun! This is the only time of the year that I really like the color orange. We miss our trips to the pumpkin patch in MI, that state can really show off some wonderful fall colors! I'm glad you got to go with them.
Post a Comment