Thursday, October 21, 2010

Proof

A conversation I overheard today as we were getting ready to go to the store so Tanner could use his money to buy some Legos:
Tanner to Hunter: "Aren't you excited! We get to the store and actually buy something. That is rare."
This is proof that I do not over indulge my kids!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are a great mother if they can actually say that. My kids need to have a similar perspective. They are so spoiled but I must admit not compared to a lot of the kids around here. We don't even have a video game system. I'm actually one of those anti-video game people.
Keep up the good work! It only makes them more grateful for what they get.

Ruth said...

I am so glad Tanner got to buy some LEGOS. He worked hard for that money and I know he really needs some LEGOS. Love, Grandma

Braden and Sadie said...

It was fun running into you at the Lego Store! After Levi learned that Tanner saved up to buy some legos he has been earning and saving his money up to go back to the lego store!