I love that Hunter is filled with absolute joy every time he gets in the water! I had to get it on video...
I also happened to have my video camera out to catch him swimming all by himself. It is such a weird feeling to see your little one just floating through the water on his own!
And, of course, we can't leave our level three swimmer out of this video post. Here is Tanner doing the back stroke...
I love that it is the middle of October and it is still warm enough for my kids to be swimming! I also love how swim lessons work up a great appetite in my boys and wear them out so they always go to bed early on swim lesson nights!
1 comment:
Wow! They are doing great! Wouldn't Miss Mary be surprised with these swimmers! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment