Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Update

Yesterday I had an appointment with the ultra sound technician. This was with the real ultra sound machine-not just the wheel-in one at the doctors office. And... Only ONE baby! I felt relieved and slept better than I had all week last night. I think twins are as cute as can be and only very special people can be mothers of twins. But, I am glad I am not one of those mothers!
It was fun to see my little baby's profile and watch him/her squirm around. Now, I can't wait to find out if the baby is a him or a her!

1 comment:

Kristen Meeker said...

Hello:
I am just thrilled to hear the news of a new Hoyal in June. I am so excited for your family and wish you all the best! Let's try really hard to get together in the New Year and catch up on a lot of lost time. Merry Christmas!