We celebrated with my dad and his family at our annual Cook Family Christmas Eve dinner at our house. It was fun to see everyone, open presents, and try fried turkey for the first time!
We surprised the boys, my sister, and my dad with a present from the baby. It was a DVD of her most recent ultrasound where it showed what that SHE is a SHE! Everyone was excited. The boys were a little indifferent though. Tanner just said, "I knew it was a girl, we needed a girl." And Hunter had no comment.

Our attempt at a family Christmas picture-Hunter fleeing the scene!

Tanner gave a little Christmas piano recital while we were waiting for the turkey to warm up!
Present Time!


Cute little Bridget!
In the morning, Santa came bearing Legos for all. Tanner was relieved that the big guy made it to our house this year, because he was on the naughty list most of December until he changed his ways on Dec. 24!
We opened more presents and had a delicious breakfast at my mom's house. The boys certainly showed some self restraint as they choose to eat breakfast before checking out their stockings at Grandma's house!


The boys really loved these giant boxes their Star Wars backpacks came in!
Then we headed over to Heidi's house for more food and presents. (Are we tired yet-because I sure was!) We surprised Mike and Heidi with a poem hidden in their gift about our baby being a girl. Heidi totally cried. Mother like daughter-in-law! It was a great Christmas!

I guess I really was tired at Heidi's- I only got one picture the whole afternoon. Here is Hunter and his identical (in looks and mannerisms!) cousin Regan.
Merry Christmas to all!
1 comment:
ahhh, I just saw the post below!! A GIRL!!!! Hooray!!! We are so happy for you!
That is awesome!!!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Sending love!
Post a Comment