Monday, December 6, 2010

What a day...

I usually don't use my blog to vent, but seriously today was a DAY! It made me ask myself, "Why in the world did I want to bring another sweet innocent baby into this crazy family?" Here are two reasons why:

1. We met Ladd at Costco today for lunch and while eating we realized Tanner had disappeared. As we looked for him, we see him at the soda fountain with a cup-that we had not purchased. Suddenly a worker comes around the corner and starts talking to him. Ladd rushed over to help manage the situation. Apparently Tanner was thirsty and thought it was a free for all on the drinks. The cups were just sitting on the counter and everyone was helping themselves to soda. So, he grabbed a cup from the cashier area. Luckily we got to him before he filled the cup so no harm was done. He thought it was crazy that you had to pay for the cup and then the drinks are free.

Later this afternoon, he hit a golf ball over the wall at our neighbors house. Lucky again, no damage done, but COME ON!

2. While making "Freckle Smoothies" for Tanner's Freckle Juice book club, Hunter managed to push the blender, which was on and FULL, over. It broke and smoothie went all over the kitchen! Sorry boys, no Freckle Juice smoothies today.

To top all this off, last week at my doctors appointment, my doctor stated in the middle of an ultrasound that she thought she saw another head and can't say for sure whether there are one or TWO babies in there. What? Oh, I don't think I could handle another Tanner and Hunter at the same time! If there are two, they have better be calm and less mischievous than the first two!!

8 comments:

Packer Family said...

I think that is exciting news!!!

Sarah Hull said...

Are you Serious!?!??!?! oh my goodness!!! keep us posted!!!

The Titmi said...

How can they not be sure??! That would be so cool

Ruth said...

And you seemed so calm when I saw you tonight?!?!? Love, Grandma

Becky said...

Ah, twins...you definitely win the prize when you get them. You sit back and look at them and think, wow, how did I get so lucky!? Twins are the best and I should know.

Jenn said...

NOOOOOO! Are you serious? Please keep me posted. Also, sorry about the blender.

Carolyn said...

That is just exciting! Can't wait to know for sure.I'm sure you feel the same way.

kristib said...

I agree! Keep us posted! I can't imagine having 2 at a time. Especially if they're boys. I love all of mine but I certainly am glad they came one by one! :)