Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

This morning I woke up and went into the kitchen to make something for my "tarving" Hunter-bear. I was surprised to see Tanner, whom I thought was still sleeping, running around the kitchen, shooing me out. He said he was making me breakfast for my birthday. This really was a surprise since my birthday isn't until tomorrow! I told him how excited I was and that I would go back to bed until it was ready. About an hour later, Ladd and I were summoned to the kitchen. There was a beautiful table set complete with a candle, Lego centerpieces, and a fully set table. We were offered cinnamon toast and bagels, with a choice of milk or apple juice as a beverage. It was the best toast I ever ate and I was so pleased with my Birthday Breakfast!

Thank you to my sweet boys!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

What sweet, sweet boys! The table looks great! They are the best! Love, Grandma

Bethany said...

My favorite part (other than their being so thoughtful) is the lego centerpieces -- I love little kid centerpieces!

Bethany said...

Oh, and beautiful new family picture on your blog!