Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you serious?

All within a few weeks time, we have a leaky shower, a laptop that won't connect to the internet anymore, a copier that has just been making fat black lines through the paper, three tiles on our kitchen island decided to crack and then pop off, leaving behind a beautiful chunk of cement, and a few broken sprinklers. All week I've been feeling like our house is falling apart and then I walked into the kitchen tonight and our somewhat new dishwasher was making an atrociously loud grinding noise! I checked and couldn't find any culprit behind this noise, so who knows what the problem is. So much for a new van to fit our third child in!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds like you've got an infestation of house gnomes. They love gnawing on computer cords especially. Just yesterday the one connecting our printer to the router got chewed all the way through.