Boys Book Club for Cricket in Times Square was a success today! All the boys said they enjoyed the book- and I agreed with them, there is a reason this book is a classic! We played "Taxi Tag", held a book discussion with the help of my beach ball questions, ate fortune cookies, and created a cricket habitat. The boys were excited to each go home with a new little pet. Tanner named his Freddy and Hunter named his "twins" Big Boy and Wizard. Since the cricket Hunter got was missing a leg, we thought it was fair that he got two crickets. Such fun!
2 comments:
So why the long face on Hunter if he got two crickets? Love, Grandma
Were those living crickets? If so, I know Isaac would love to have been part of that book club. He's our grasshopper expert. I'm going to have to get that book.
Your little girl is adorable! Yes, I know you already knew that but it's still true :)
Post a Comment