Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Old Times

How fun is this? A little high school friends reunion thanks to Adam and Stacey Bishop. I had GREAT friends in high school who made a huge impact on my life. These guys were so awesome, I chose the best one and married him! It is so fun to catch up with our old friends every now and then. I love seeing what everyone is like as adults and what their cute little families look like! Lots of laughter and memories!

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

So fun to see you again and catch up! Your boys are getting so big! It was great to finally see and meet Charity! What a doll!
Such a great group of guys, however, I thought I married the best one ;).

Let's not let 2 years pass before we do this again! Too fuN!

Becky said...

I recognize most of them, ahh...all gwown up :) It's great that you are all so close that you can get together! Good friends make a world of difference, especially in those adolescent years.