Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Catch Up

I've spent the latter part of June trying to recover my house from being ingnored the last few months of school, starting to prep for next year's school theme, getting into a new rhythm for working out (lots of Yoga!), and creating better eating habits (Hello smoothies and vegetables!).  But, we did sneak a few fun things in so the kids wouldn't lose their minds!  Here is a quick recap...

We took my dad and sister to the Huntington Library with our pass.  It was a beautiful day and we explored a few of the gardens we hadn't been to yet...


Doing some sweet Ninja moves in the Japanese Gardens...




My mom and I met up with 3 of my sister in laws to go to the Cube Museum.  The kids had a great time learning with the cousins!


 Hunter got to volunteer in the Physics show...

So did Tanner, Maci, and Bryce!  The Hoyals took over this show!  I guess it helps when half of the audience are Hoyals!


 Yea!  They had a da Vinci exhibit!  We love the Mona Lisa around here...

Pebbles Flinstone with her dinosaur...

Cute, Crazy Cousins!
We hadn't been to that museum for awhile and they added a lot!  The boys really liked the Shopping Area and the Inventors Workshop.  It was a really fun trip!

I also spent a weekend in June with these amazing ladies planning an awesome school year for next year!  I CAN'T WAIT for this theme.  It is going to be SO FUN!  But, shhhh...... (It's a surprise!)



No comments: