A few months ago, my cousin told me she was going to do a color run. That peaked my interest, and Ladd and I signed up. The 5k "race" if you can call it that-it's not timed and about half the people walk, was on Saturday. Since I can't do much racing with my bum foot, Tanner took my spot. Here is our team, nice and clean at the beginning:
My sister Monica, Ladd, my cousins: Leto, Roland, Brenda, Patrick, and Tanner!
As you run, there are stations that shoot out colorful powder on you. Racers are given powder packets too, so you are getting "colored" the whole time! Here come Leto and Ladd running the whole way...
Not so clean anymore!
Here come the walkers, looks like they spent some extra time getting colorful!
The whole team, much more colorful, but still lots of smiles, at the end of the race!
Tanner had a great time and I am so glad he got to go! We are going to have to make this a family tradition in the future!


No comments:
Post a Comment