This year, we had a Hobo, Ninja, and Minnie Mouse at our house for Halloween.
Trunk -or-Treating at Church last Friday...
Costume Parade...
Annual Hoyal Family Halloween Picture. Cute, cute kiddos!
Charity got scared by a clown mask early on and was attached to Daddy's shoulder all night!
We had a little Halloween Party with some of our favorite friends after PE today. Look at these cute cake pops the "T" family made...
Mummy Contest! Do you recognize the two tallest mummies? You would if you could see their faces :)
We came home and carved pumpkins. Tanner's creation...
Hunter's Zombie pumpkin and Charity's sweet little witch.
Ready for Trick or Treating!
Instead a saying "trick or treat" this year, Tanner said "Candy for the poor?" and then "God Bless you" after they give him candy. It was pretty funny.
Whoa, don't mess with this guy!
As I am writing this, Ladd still has the boys out trick or treating, I am sure they will be on sugar overload when they return home!!
Happy Halloween!










1 comment:
The best hobo, greatest ninja, and cutest Minnie Mouse that I have ever seen...Love, Grandma
Post a Comment