The other day Hunter asked my mom, "Grandma, when you die, who will inherit all your money?" He was hoping it was all going to Tanner and himself.
Today he asked, "Do you know why I was born a boy?"
"I don't know, why?"
"So when my wife and I have a baby, I won't have to go through all that pain. And, I won't have to get holes in my ears!" (I feel bad for his wife with this comment, but am glad he has no interest in ever wearing earrings!)
Hmm, I have not discussed inheritances or shared any gory birthing stories with him, so I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!
1 comment:
Hunter is a very smart boy and I am convinced that "he just knows things"! I love my Hunter boy so much and always look forward to his "Hunterisms"! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment