We have been planning, saving, and excitedly awaiting our trip for almost a year! Now it is over and all we have our memories, these blog pictures, and a few t-shirts to remember it! We had a great time! It was like a smorgasbord of things to see and do, which was exhausting, but I am so glad we did it. The preceding blog posts tell all about it! I organized them by cities that we visited.
My kids traveled well and I heard very little complaints the whole trip. Here are my 2 seat mates on the plane ready for an action packed 17 days:
Thanks to nice strangers who were willing to switch their seats around, Ladd and Tanner were right in front of us for a fun filled, no nap at all 5.5 hours!
*Note to future self:
Next time we take this trip, (which we WILL do) stay in either DC or Boston the whole time. I loved both of those places and there is so much to do from either of those cities, that you don't need to be packing up every two days to get to a new location!

No comments:
Post a Comment