Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Catch up

I have been bad about documenting our summer fun!  Here is a picture recap:

 Fourth of July Parade with the "J"family



Park Play dates with Friends


First Lost Tooth!  It came out while swimming but luckily we found the actual tooth!


Tanner and I hiked up to Etiwanda Preserve Waterfall!
 We were impressed with this cool looking leaf!

We went to the California Science Center with some good friends.  Here is the awesome Endeavor that we have been waiting to see!  We also saw the Pompeii exhibit there and the Forces of Nature Imax movie.  It was a fun day!

I did a Detox Diet earlier this summer where I started the healthy habit of juicing.  Charity has become a big kitchen help and loves getting juice out of veggies!  I wish she liked to drink it as much as she likes to help make it!

The boys have also done a few sports camps, they are each taking a summer class at our local Homeschool enrichment center, and have been busy swimming!  I have been spending all of my extra thoughts and time preparing for next school year.  This summer is going way too fast and I call for another month of summer!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You have had a very busy, fun summer...I think you need two more months! Love, Grandma