Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fun Times...

Here are a few things we've been up to…

Mission Inn in Riverside.
Tanner's scout troop was taking a trip to Mission Inn and needed another parent to go along.  I jumped at the chance.  I had heard it was so beautiful, but had never been.  We got a behind the scenes tour and it was a really neat trip!
Here is the outside of the chapel...
 The Inn reminded me of Hearst Castle, but much less gaudy!  It was beautiful and I told Ladd we need to go out there for a special dinner some night!


 This chair was made specially for President Taft when he came to visit.  He was our largest president, and was known to break chairs so the Mission Inn made him this special one.  It easily fit 3 scouts!  

Making Faces...

Playing dress-up...


Losing teeth (2 this week!!)

Making good use of our Disneyland passes...



Adjusting recipes to meet Tanner's diet...
This was an African recipe he needed to make for a class.  It actually turned out really yummy!!

No comments: