The boys have been taking a ski class once a week. A few friends were doing it, and asked us to join them. My 2 greatest fears include driving in the mountains and driving in the snow. So, my first response was NO WAY!!! But, once Ladd heard about this ski deal, he convinced me the boys needed to know how to ski. The other moms told me if there is any bad weather ski school is postponed, and that it wasn't really that far up the mountain. So, I caved and signed the boys up. Well, it was WAY up the mountain! I had the worst migraine from the stress of the drive after the first class, but it has gotten a lot better. As long as we get down the mountain before it is dark, I am ok. The kids LOVE it and are getting to be pretty good little skiers. Better than their mom, that's for sure! Charity loves going to play in the snow. She pretends to be Elsa and runs away to the North Mountain has soon as we get there, so she keeps me on my toes the whole time the boys are skiing! This week, there was A LOT more snow than usual, and as we were driving up the mountain I heard "Look at the snow. It is so beautiful!" coming from her sweet little voice. She is a winter girl!
"Let it Go…"
Snow angels made by my little snow angel...








No comments:
Post a Comment