Hunter turned 9 on September 29! What a blessing it is to have Hunter in our family. He truly is the peacemaker in our home. He LOVES everyone, finds happiness himself when he helps others to be happy, and is just a joy to be around. Hunter loves to play with his siblings, whether its a tea party with Charity or talking politics with Tanner. He also constantly wants a friend over so he can play Legos with someone his age. He is turning into such a wonderful young man and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Hunter!
Presents in the morning...
His favorite was this Minecraft spider...
We had a little birthday celebration with family to celebrate Hunter, Brothers, Ladd, and Grandpa since their birthdays all fall in the same week!
Hunter and Brothers-2 cakes for 2 cute boys. Hunter had a Minecraft Steve cake and Brothers had a very popular Zombie cake. Funny kid!
Of course my mom made this cute cake!
All Hunter wanted for his birthday was to go to Legoland with his friends. So, I figured the only way that would happen was to plan a Legoland Field trip with our school group-you can't beat the $12 admission price for their field trips! We went a few days after Hunters birthday, which happened to be Ladd's birthday so it was nice he could take the day off and go with us!
We also got to do a couple classes as part of the field trip. We did a squid dissection at the Aquarium. It was really cool. Hunter was a little squeamish about it though!
Charity liked the Lego Friends girls...
We also had a Lego Robotics class. The boys loved this and it was fun to see all the kids excitement as the ran around the room trying to program their robots to accomplish their "missions". Our teacher was so cute too!
Grandma and Charity on the airplane ride. I have never seen such a big smile on this girls face as she went around the "fast part" on this ride. She is fearless!
She also liked this up and down ride that she had to go on alone...
Pharaoh ride...
I was waiting at the exit for these two little stinkers and they never came, never came. "Where are they?" I kept thinking. So, I went up through the exit just to see them jumping off the ride, and then getting back on again to go again. There was no line so they kept doing it over and over. The dragon ride is one of Hunters favorites so I am glad he got to go on it a lot!
The boys loved this super wet boat ride...
This is the first time I ever really have seen Charity stressed. I guess she is just not ready for driving yet!
While we were waiting for the boys to "shop" at the end of the day, Charity and I got a picture with this guy.
After a fun day at Legoland, we went to Claim Jumper to celebrate Ladd's birthday. These 2 kept occupied taking lots of silly pictures. What a fun day to celebrate 2 wonderful boys!






1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Hunter. It was fun celebrating with him and so glad his birthday turned out just the way he wanted. He is such a good boy. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment