Charity had her second dance recital in April. This little one loves to perform! I love watching her face light up on stage when she knows there is an audience watching her! This year she did a little better with the choreography than last year, but could see me in the audience and kept giving my a thumbs up to make sure I noticed how good she was doing. It was hilarious and so cute! Here are her dance pictures...
"Rainbow Connection" Lyrical
"I Like to Move It" Hip Hop
The Photographer told her to make a tough face for this pose... I like the smiles better!
And a few pictures from the night...
Make up and hair done, ready to shine!
Little Hip-Hoppers Ready to go backstage!
Regan and Makyalee were in the show too! Hoyals make great dancers!
Can't wait for next years performance!








1 comment:
Charity's dance recitals are the best! She is such a happy dancer! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment