Thursday, May 26, 2016

Felicity-2 weeks

Sweet Felicity turned two weeks old on Tuesday.  She has been such an angel baby.  Eating and sleeping and smiling.  I swear, this little 2 week old smiles.  It is precious.  She does have her nights and days mixed up.  She sleeps most of the day and wants to just hang out and look around at night.  I think she likes that peaceful time alone with mom when no one is trying to squeeze her cheeks, hold her, or take selfies with her!  I can't blame her, but this is one tired momma! 

The first Sunday we were home, we got a lot of visitors!  My Aunt Debbie got this adorable picture of my Grandma holding Felicity.  See, she smiles!  And her sister gives bunny ears to a baby!


Hunter likes to get selfies with her...


And Charity got this cute picture of her yawning!


My Four Loves...

I can't believe how much she has changed over these two weeks!
(This was just when she was about 4 days old)

This was at about 7 days-lots of changes!

Cuddled up on Momma after getting full on milk!


Her first outing, to the doctor.  She fits so nicely in her carseat!

 I am no photographer, but I had to do a little photo shoot before she gets too big...









First bath-She LOVED it!


I feel like I've been all baby all the time these last two weeks, but luckily the kids have dad and grandma, and some other generous souls who invite them over to play, who have been helping make their lives a little more fun!

Like, cheering Hunter on at the Raingutter Regatta...

And Charity's favorite part at any cub scout event-refreshments!

And my mom has been the laundry warrior and making sure we have good things to eat, like this delicious raw torte that is heavenly...

Ladd took boys to Knott's for Tanner's Birthday, Finally!  Bradley got to go too!  They had a great boys day out!







So, we are surviving our fourth child pretty well.  I am exhausted and still a bit sore, but overall doing pretty well.  Still figuring out how to get everything done that I want to, but I am not too worried about all that yet.  Just trying to nap when I can and keep kids happy, clean, and fed!  Can't wait to see what our angel will look like in another 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I think your photo shoot is great and captures Felicity perfectly. She is precious (and so are the others). Love, Grandma