Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Too Many Amusement Parks...

Last week we went to Magic Mountain on Tuesday.  Our charter school planned this field trip months ago.  We had never been before and I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the end of middle school for Tanner.  It was a hot, hot day, but the kids had a good time.  We took Braden B. with us because he has a season pass!  We also took Grandma-because 5 kids and 1 mom is more than I can handle!  Charity ran from ride to ride with no inhibitions, Hunter put on a brave face and tried some rides he would never have done in the past, Tanner loved trying any big roller coaster, and Felicity loved her first trip ever to an amusement park-her highlight being the carosel!!












So, Magic Mountain was Tuesday, and Legoland was Friday, OF THAT SAME WEEK! I am crazy to plan 2 amusement park trips in one week.  But, we already had Magic Mountain planned when a friend was getting a homeschool group together to go to Legoland.  Charity has been asking to go there for her birthday, so this was a great deal and I jumped on it for an early b-day present.  I'll admit, going to Legoland right after Magic Mountain is a little anti-climatic for the fearless roller coaster riding boys!  But it was perfect for Charity!  She was just tall enough for EVERY RIDE at the park (42 inches).  It was a beautiful day and we had a great time!  Jayme and boys were out of school so they came along too.  Fun times with cousins!







No more amusement parks for awhile for this bunch-mama needs a rest!!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Both were fun days! So glad I could be a part of them! Love, Grandma