Compassion Experience
We went to the "Compassion Experience". We learned about three different kids from the Dominican Republic, Philippines, and Uganda. They each had extreme difficulties that they overcame in their life. It was a neat experience and I am glad my kids got to see what life can be like in other parts of the world. We went on Veterans Day and we felt very grateful for those who have sacrificed so much as that we can live in this free country!
Cuties
These boys love to walk and talk. I've been trying to get out and walk with the kids every day. These 2 just walk ahead of us and chat, chat, chat!
And the newest game these 2 play is hide and seek. Charity hides in a cupboard, Felicity finds her, laughs hysterically, and then joins her in the hiding spot!
Not just cupboards! They like to fit into any small space they can squeeze into!
Charity has been letting me get a little more creative with her hair these days. I need help in this area, but she sure is cute when I can get some kind of hair do for her!
Miss Felicity is 18 months this month. Time is going so fast! She started nursery at church and has loved it so far! Her teacher said she sits and eats snacks most of the time! Cute baby!
1 comment:
These kids are all so creative and cute...that is an unbiased opinion! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment