Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017

Another Halloween in the books!  We went to a Halloween Festival at Etiwanda High School for Madelyn and Savannah's fundraiser.  Notice the photo bomber!  The boys loved the haunted houses and Charity loved the games!


Charity dressed as Hermione this year...

  and here is her cat Crookshanks...

Crookshanks was not big on her cute ears...

 Hunter was a Gangsta for the Ward Halloween Party, he ended up dressing as Jar Jar on Halloween night but I didn't get a picture.  He was too busy off partying with neighbor kids!

 And Napoleon...
He learned all the dance moves and was a hit at a church Halloween Dance!

At the Ward Party...
 2 cute Hermiones!

 All the cousins and some friends...

 Candy Galore!


Jack O Lanterns...  I've decided this is my favorite craft to do with kids!  That's why I always make sure we get to it every year!





Happy Halloween from this Crazy Bunch!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Halloween cuties! Love, Grandma