We celebrated my moms birthday. PF Changs, then Cake and ice cream at her house:
We all love Grandma so much! She makes life so sweet for all of us!
I turned 40!! And got lots of celebrations this year....
My dad took us out to celebrate my sister and I turning a year older...
Ladd took me to Las Vegas to see Ka...
It was amazing!
We also spent some time in the Las Vegas Temple...
Ladd and I got home from Vegas on the evening of our actual birthday and the kids and my mom had an ice cream cake and Birthday poster waiting for us...
I also got to celebrate Mexican style with Sombrero and all!
It was a great birthday and was so happy to be surrounded by my loves for all of my celebrating! Hopefully its not all downhill from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment