Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Other February happenings around here...


The girls waiting by the door to go to Grandmas for a girls overnighter!

The boys love snapping pics of this cutie and editing it.  And I love finding random pics of her on my phone!

 Sometimes this little one refuses to take her nap. An episode of Peppa Pig will usually do the trick!
 

All those gymnastics lessons are paying off-Charity is strong enough to carry Felicity around!

We drove out to Sherman Oaks to drop Tanner off at a friends debate tournament and found this little gem on the way home in Burbank.  Brought back memories of my childhood so we had to stop!


I usually let Charity do a little Valentines Party.  This year, she settled for a Valentines cake she helped Grandma make and invited family over for a Sunday dessert night!  Super easy and just as fun!

There is always someone working on the piano throughout the day.  I love it!

Hunter shaking hands with Elder Klebingat who spoke at our Stake Conference.  He was a great speaker who spoke for a good 45 minutes!  Love hearing about his conversion in Europe!

No comments: