We had big plans for June: a Hawaii trip to see my cousin get married, Elevation Camp for Tanner's school, and Camp Oasis for Tanner's IBD. But we ended up getting a few house projects done, going to the beach, swimming, more hikes, being put on city wide curfew, and watching way too much news that was all very troubling to me. Things were opening up though, so Ladd and I did go to dinner a few times, and I even got to go to Yoga a few times before Big Brother closed them down again.
Tanner participated in an online mock trial. He did great!
Claremont Loop Hike with cousins...
Finished up 4 weeks of swimming lessons...
Hike to the "Cross" in our mountains with the other Hoyals and Cripps. Felicity and I did not make it all the way up, but still had a nice hike.
Ladd's been able to go golfing which makes for a happy human...
Hike behind Heid's house...
Charity became good friends with a pet bird at a friends house...
A Morning Hike date....
Enjoying this cute peaceful face...















No comments:
Post a Comment