Saturday, March 15, 2008

A boy for Sarah


My dear friend, Sarah Hull, is having her third baby on April 24. This will be her first boy, so a friend of hers threw her a baby shower last night. It was so fun to see her cute mom, sister and hilarious grandma, and meet all of her super cute friends. (Two of which use cloth baby diapers- I was shocked and have not heard of such a thing in this day and age!)
Anyways, I love Sarah and am so happy for her and her family. Carter (the baby) is very blessed to be coming to such a wonderful mom!
The picture shows Stacey Bishop, Sarah, and me. We all had our first babies within two months of each other. They are both on their third child now. Ladd and I are still trying to recover from our second! I guess we are a little behind...

6 comments:

Reggs said...

Cute Cute and Cute! Should be the title of this picture. I feel like I have gotten to know all three of you through your blogs. You must be great mommas! All these little kids from heaven keep flocking to your families.
Kudos to Sarah for having the baby on April 24th! My second daughter was born then. I think that is when all the snuggly babies are born. :)

The Titmi said...

Holy Skinny! You look so good! I tried cloth diapers with Rory. It is not so fun when they poop at least 6 times a day!

Kristen said...

a little behind and have a lot more sense :)

Sarah Hull said...

Melissa, thank you so much for coming all the way out. you two are such good friends. It is always so great to see you. I love that we saw eachother two weekends in a row! Bryant's favorite gift was the chili's gift card. He was so excited. Let's plan a day at the beach soon!

Becky said...

Congrats to your friend. I remember the Hull family, but it has been YEARS since I've seen them. You and Ladd looked so cute at your HS Reunion. I think this year marks 14 years since I graduated from HS (graduated 1994). I didn't go to my 10 year, but I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with anyone. I guess it's kind of hard when you leave for college right after you graduate :) Can you believe we're almost done with Law school? By the way, what is your email address?

Stacey Bishop said...

Hey Melissa! Okay I am officially tagging you. Go to my blog and check out the rules and see if you want to do it!

Hope to see you soon!