Last night we went to my ten and a half year high school reunion. I graduated in '97, but we reunited in '08, making it ten and a half years. We had a good time, even Ladd admitted it was fun. There were about 150 people there, out of the 525 I graduated with. I loved high school and it was fun to catch up with old friends whom I haven't seen for years. I missed Jenn, Natalie, and Theresa though! Everyone pretty much looked the same. No major surprises, those who had a good head on their shoulders in high school, are doing well and seem successful! I enjoyed meeting everyone's spouse/significant other and finding out what they ended up doing. I was pleasantly surprised at how many stay at home mom's there are!
My favorite comment of the night (that I received a few times) was "You look good, ...for having two kids." Another one I got a lot was, "Wow, you're kids are so young." Did they expect me to have teenagers?
It was fun getting all dressed up and feeling like I was at the Prom again!
Me and Amanda
Me, Ladd, Bryant, and Sarah
Kristy, Me, Beth, Jenn
Shelly and me
Bryant, Dave, and Ladd
1 comment:
You crack me up! I love the comments people gave you! You looked super awesome and I am still dying over your darling hair and cute dress! It was a fun night and we were glad we got to hang out with you two. Lets get our kids together soon.
Post a Comment