We had a great time. It is great getting all our boys together! (Ladd and Roland included):-) I'm so glad we have you guys around to celebrate holidays with. See you guys soon!
Wow, what fine looking boys you have. It is so cute to see Ladd's adorable face in your kids. Then both of you are so cute, how could they not? I hope you two are well and are enjoying Spring. You can do that in CA this time of year and I'm so jealous. We got lucky today as it reached a sultry 56!
3 comments:
We had a great time. It is great getting all our boys together! (Ladd and Roland included):-) I'm so glad we have you guys around to celebrate holidays with. See you guys soon!
Wow, what fine looking boys you have. It is so cute to see Ladd's adorable face in your kids. Then both of you are so cute, how could they not? I hope you two are well and are enjoying Spring. You can do that in CA this time of year and I'm so jealous. We got lucky today as it reached a sultry 56!
Great pics! The kids are sooo cute!
- from, Lisa Hill (Mallory in High school)
Post a Comment