Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Clifford, the Big Red Dog










Yesterday, we visited the Discovery Science Center to check out the Clifford Exhibit. It was so cute! I highly recommend it to anyone with kids six and under. The exhibit included a kid-sized replica of Birdwell Island. There was a post office, library, restaurant, theater, Clifford's dog house, and a few other places to visit. Tanner loved dressing up and acting out the job that needed to be done in that area. His favorite part was feeding Clifford the giant dog bones on the conveyor belt. Hunter had fun exploring, too! I think this exhibit is at the Discovery Center until the end of April, so if you have any Clifford lovers at your house, check it out!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That looks like so much fun. My lucky grandsons to have all of these wonderful experiences!

Becky said...

I think my boys would love something like that. They had something a little like it at the Kellogg Museum in Battle Creek, MI. It's nice to find a place devoted just for kids with things they don't have to worry about ruining. If you're ever in MI you should go to the Henry Ford museum. A great place for people with boys, which you and I happen to be. Cars, trains, airplanes, etc. Tell all your fam. hi from us :)