Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tannerisms/Blogging Questions

Tannerisms
"Mom, come help me dig for dinosaur bones in the backyard. But, I don't want any human bones. If you find any human bones, just throw them in the trash can. I only want animal bones."
Luckily we didn't find any human bones in our backyard that day!

Tanner wrote the following in his notebook:
"woom"
Mom: "What's a woom?"
Tanner: "You know, like a bedwoom, like this: (Writes the word "BEDWOOM") See, bedwoom!"
Speech problems can be so cute!

Blogging Question
All my friends have such cute blogs. I love the pictures on the side bar and want to copy you! I have been trying to do it, but for some reason I can't get it to work. When I try to upload the pictures, it says the pictures can't load. Do they need to be in some certain format or something? Or, am I just more digitally challenged than I thought? Please let me in on your secrets! Thanks!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You know, I just put it in the picture spot page element. I'll see if Chris can figure it out.
Those are some cute lines. Kids are soooo entertaining.

Melissa said...

OK, I think I've figured out my picture problem. My pictures are being saved differently now on my computer, and that seems to help!