Today we went to the Bubblefest at the Discovery Science Center. It was a fun, fun show! Both the boys loved it and were mesmerized by the bubbles! Ladd and I were very curious as to how Fan Wang (the bubble blower) became such a bubble expert. I might have to do some research about this guy...
No pictures from the Bubblefest, no cameras allowed. But, I did get this picture of my brave boy who finally decided to lay on the bed of nails at the Science Center!
Last Friday, we went with a bunch of friends from church to the La Brea Tar Pits in LA and the Natural History Museum of LA County. The kids had a great time, even though it was a very long day! Tanner has not stopped talking about Whooly Mammoths and has referred to the water of the "olden days" as tar! Tanner loved exploring both museums and most of all having so many friends to explore with! Hunter loved this giant polar bear that he could pet at the Natural History museum! He was happy to sit in his stroller most of the day and look at all the displays!
We also took care of my mom's dog, Phoebe, last weekend. My mom went to Washington DC to walk in an Epilepsy fundraiser with her brother and his family. I am so glad that all of my kids grandparents have pets, that we occasionally care for. This way, we get the fun of having a pet for awhile, without having to care for it all the time! Phoebe is a sweet, energetic dog who the boys adore! Hunter still looks for "pupa" every morning when he wakes up! Phoebe's favorite place in our house is right under Hunter's chair. She has learned that he his not very neat and loves his scraps!
3 comments:
Looks like you have had a busy week. I love that you love to take care of Phoebe for me when I am gone. I know she loves the boys. What cute pictures from the "muzezums"!
You are the funnest mom ever! Can you pick my kids up on the way to your next adventure?
Amen to Stacey. You are always out and about doing new fun things with your kids.
That is awesome about your mom walking for such a great cause. I love it when people do neat things like that.
cute pictures.
Post a Comment