
Today, my baby turns 5! It seems like just yesterday, I was at the hospital looking at my darling little newborn! He came into this world quickly and has not slowed down yet! He was born three weeks early, at 4 pounds 7 ounces. He was our little "peanut". Now, he is our big kid! We are very proud of him and feel very blessed to have such a sweet boy in our family!
Three Months Old

One Year Old

Eighteen Months

Tanner's Third Birthday
Playing in dirt at age 4
Happy Birthday Tanner, We love you!
4 comments:
THIS ONE BETTER GO THROUGH!! :) Happy Birthday Tanner!!!! I love that kid!!! He is so cute and so stinkin' smart! I miss all his funny comments. I always love hearing them through my mom though!! Hope he has a great year this year!!
Happy Birthday sweet Tanner! I can't believe you are 5 years old. You make Grandma smile whenever you walk in the room. I love you!
Happy Birthday Tanner!! Can you believe our babies are 5? I love that we all had kids together and can watch them grow up. You and Ladd make good babies....keep it up :)
Happy birthday cute Tanner! We hope your birthday was fabulous! We love ya lots!
Post a Comment