Tonight we celebrated my Dad's 60th Birthday! Monica and I planned a party with family and friends to celebrate my dad. We had a great time and it was so much fun seeing people I have not seen for a long time. It was extra special because my sister and her finance' drove down from Vegas and also my dad's brother, David, came in from Albequrque. It was so nice to get all these people together to show how much we respect and appreciate my Dad. I have always loved and looked up to my dad. I remember when I was little, if I was ever scared my dad would make me feel safe and protected. I knew that when I was holding his hand nothing could go wrong! I am glad Monica and I had the opportunity to plan this gathering to show our love for him!Cake Time!
Tanner is always nearby to help blow out candles.
Tanner is always nearby to help blow out candles.
Presents!
Everyone enjoyed watching Dad open his presents. Tanner and Patrick were very helpful in helping this 60 year old rip open the packages!
My Dad's long time friend Doug and his daughter, Tiffany. She used to be my favorite babysitter! Now she has a cute little boy (Max) of her own!
A few poses with the "Birthday Boy"
I was so nervous all week about this party but it turned out to be really fun. I especially enjoyed spending time with my sister this weekend to get everything ready for it. I would have been a mental case without her! Notice her adorable haircut. I can't get over it! I am realizing I missed getting pictures of a lot of our guests, sorry! My plate was pretty full tonight and I was not able to capture everyone but I am very grateful for everyone who came, many whom drove quit a distance! Thanks for a fun evening!
1 comment:
I love family parties! I don't know what I would do without any family around.
Hey, I would love to take some pics of your kids sometime. Let me know.
Also, we are so proud of you and Ladd. Such a major accomplishment. It is so nice to have friends that aren't bums and go out and do great things! We need to get together with Bryant and Sara and celebrate your husbands!!
Post a Comment