To all of you wonderful mother's out there...
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
We hope you all had a wonderful day. Ladd took care of the boys yesterday morning so I could sleep in, what more could I ask for? I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who appreciates and understands what I do as a mother. (He does this all year long, not just the second Sunday of May!)
I don't need a special day to think about how wonderful my mom is, I realize that everyday! I am continually learning so much from my mom and would be lost without her! My mom is so caring and selfless, fun and just a joy to be around. I can easily say my mom is one of my best friends. She is also a terrific grandma! I love you, mom!

I am extra blessed because not only do I have the best mom, I also have the best mother-in-law! Heidi is such a sweetheart, she always puts her family above herself and wants to help in whatever way she can. All of her grandkids love her so much because she makes each one feel special. She also did an excellent job raising her kids, especially her middle child! I love you, Heidi!

I don't need a special day to think about how wonderful my mom is, I realize that everyday! I am continually learning so much from my mom and would be lost without her! My mom is so caring and selfless, fun and just a joy to be around. I can easily say my mom is one of my best friends. She is also a terrific grandma! I love you, mom!
I am extra blessed because not only do I have the best mom, I also have the best mother-in-law! Heidi is such a sweetheart, she always puts her family above herself and wants to help in whatever way she can. All of her grandkids love her so much because she makes each one feel special. She also did an excellent job raising her kids, especially her middle child! I love you, Heidi!
3 comments:
Thank you, Honey, for those very kind words. I love watching you being a wonderful mom to my grandkids. I love you all so much (Ladd, too)!
We sure are blessed to have husbands who treat us like queens. They know that the work we do as mom's is very important and they love and respect us for who we are. We sure have a big job. USA Today did a report that calculated what the world would pay a person that does a mom's job $117,000 a year! Show me the money!
You are so sweet Melissa!! :) Moms are the best huh!!!
Post a Comment