Thursday, May 29, 2008

Backyard BBQ!

On Monday we had a BBQ at the Hoyal's house with the family. It is so fun watching the kids play in her backyard, the same backyard that Ladd played in when he was their age! Heidi has the perfect kid backyard: pool, horse, trampoline, great BBQ area, and my boys' favorite, lots of DIRT! I got a few pictures of the cousins enjoying themselves at a very cold Memorial Day celebration.

Hunter's favorite part of any gathering is always cake.
More cake!

Maci really enjoyed the cake too!
Happy, Happy Regan!

Our sweet little Brayden
The big girls making up cheers on the trampoline.

Doesn't he look so innocent with his Kool-Aid mustache?

The adults trying to stay warm by the fire while kids run wild through the backyard...

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! What a super, super, super cute group of kids and adults! I'm so glad you post a blog or else I'd never see any pictures of that Hoyal clan :) I miss you all sooo much! Those kids have gotten so big!
(I'm on the computer too much, but it's nice to check the blogs,he-he).

Ruth said...

It was so much fun being there and being included in the fun family gatherings--especially watching the kids have so much fun together.

Kristen said...

Hunter is such a hottie!

The Milligan Blog said...

Tanner is pulling a Ladd face with that mustache!!!!