Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blasting Off!


We blasted off into our new unit for school today: Space Explorers! We visited the Mountain Skies Astronomical Society near Lake Arrowhead, where we got to look through a giant telescope and the kids learned a lot about space at a class taught by a real astro-physist!

I unfortunately missed the class due to this sweet little one who was not quite as interested in Space as the big kids.

Future Astronaut!

Neil Armstrong (aka Josh) came to visit us and share some information with us.

It was a beautiful Spring day to learn about space in the mountains!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Tanner,
Where did you get the really cool astronaut suit? Looking good!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

So cool! I love places like this! Oh and the egg post! Gosh I hate when eggs go anywhere but the pan or the trash, it leaves such a gross smell! I would have been really mad:( Kids are too much!

Sarah Hull said...

Oh Man, that place looks super awesome! Such a kids dream! And that astronaut suit is just too cool!