Earlier this week my cousin Terry was in town on business and we were able to have a nice dinner with him. I have not seen him since my high school graduation! Hopefully one day I will get to meet his cute kids.
Later in the week my other cousins Brigitte and Mike were in town for fun. I haven't seen Brigitte since my wedding! It was great to see them. I told Ladd that Brigitte was my Jace. Both of my kids think their oldest boy cousin is the greatest person who walked the Earth, and I pretty much felt that way about Brigitte- it must be something about older cousins.
We also reuntied with Ladd's law school buddies at a wedding. A couple who met at law school got married and had a beautiful wedding and reception at Strawberry Farms Golf Course in Irvine. It was a fun and elegant evening.
It is always a pleasure reuniting with people whom you think of often but are not able to see much! My new goal is to try to keep the distances between seeing friends and family under ten years, at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment