Lawni and Brielle were down for a visit, so we decided to take all the cousins (minus Makaylee because she's too little!) to the Kidspace Museum in Pasadena on Saturday.
There was plenty of climbing...
Lots of bugs...
Tricycle Races...
Water adventures...
And plenty of FUN to be had be all!
We even managed to get everyone into two cars. Good thing Maquel and Jayme are such safe drivers with this precious cargo!
Cute post of the museum!! You do such a good job with the whole blogging thing. I think I will cut and paste your museum pics and put them on my blog :) Wheew, that would be so easy!! :)
That looks like a ton of fun, I don't think I've ever been there. Next time we come down, I'll have to take the kids there! It's fun reading about all your experiences!
4 comments:
That looks like too much fun. I love the pictures of the cars full of kids. Glad to see Mu-mu made the trip.
Cute post of the museum!! You do such a good job with the whole blogging thing. I think I will cut and paste your museum pics and put them on my blog :) Wheew, that would be so easy!! :)
That looks like a ton of fun, I don't think I've ever been there. Next time we come down, I'll have to take the kids there! It's fun reading about all your experiences!
I love the little girl's cheesy grin on the last picture! So cute.
I will definetly have to try that museum out on our next visit.
Post a Comment