Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eggcellent Weekend!

Another weekend, another busy two days!

Saturday: Party Time!

Patrick (my cousin Brenda's son) turned 5! His party was at a Pump It Up Jump house in Indio. Everyone had a great time.

Happy Birthday Patrick!




Easter Sunday: Church and Family.

After church, my dad came over for lunch and he spoiled the kids with Easter baskets full of toys and candy. He also taught Ladd how to cook that Trout he helped the boys catch. It was delicious. I tried cooking it earlier in the week, but decided I cannot cook something that still has its head attached. We will leave that to the menfolk...

Then, we went with my mom over to Heidi's house for more good food and fun.
All the Hoyals!

There is a group of big cousins and a group of little cousins and Tanner is smack in the middle of both groups. I love that he plays well with all of them, any age!

Hunting for Eggs

This kid loved the idea of plastic eggs filled with candy!
He couldn't get enough!
Kickin' back with his basket of treasures.

3 comments:

The Cohagans said...

That's a great picture of Patrick! We are glad that you made it to his party! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Jenn said...

I love the shot of Hunter relaxing with the candy! So cute!

Jenn said...

Happy Easter! Loads of Family, that is what makes it the best. Hunter looks very comfortable and pleased!