Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Fun

We started out the morning right by eating blueberry pancakes with strawberry jam (this might need to become a new tradition!!) They were blender pancakes so once we mixed those blueberries in they really were blue!




Then we took down Hunter's crib and set up his big boy bed! He finally started climbing out of the crib last week. I am so glad I had over two years and a half years of him being "stuck" in his crib, so nice! It made me sad to take down the crib because this really does make him seem more of a "Big Boy".

Once Daddy was home from golfing, we headed over to grandma's house to swim, ride the horse, and have fun with cousins. This is the first year Tanner actually enjoys the water and was brave enough to take advantage of Grandma's slide and diving board. He had a great time and we had fun watching him FINALLY enjoy himself in the water!


Good old Fontana still allows fireworks so when nighttime came around, we had a BBQ and Fantastic Fireworks Show at Maquels. They have a great view of the city so we were able to enjoy all the legal and illegal fireworks going off around the city. Fun, Fun!



We hope everyone had a
Happy Fourth of July!!

3 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

So fun! Horses and fireworks, well, we had fun but not that much! Good times!!!

Becky said...

What a fabulous 4th! I loved Ladd's farmer tan :) Isn't it funny how the older and older we get the more defined those farmer's tans get? I currently have a pretty impressive red neck. Fortunately I don't wear wranglers or listen to too much country music.

Jenn said...

I am glad you had a wonderful holiday. There is something special about the 4th of July. Yeah for freedom!