Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too busy for a camera

We have been so busy this week I forgot to take pictures!

We went to the Chino Youth Museum (so FUN for little ones), spent a day swimming at Guasti Regional Park, Tanner spent a few days at a summer camp, I worked A LOT on school plans for next year with two very talented and creative people, we swam, went to Enrichment Night at church, ran 9 miles with another very talented person, had a picnic at the park, etc, etc...

Tanner spent Saturday on a "Grandma Date" with my mom, her friend, and her grandson. They went to the Circus and got some cute pictures! So at least we have a view visual memories of our week.

I am so grateful for my Sunday- a day of REST! Enjoy your day everyone!

2 comments:

The Cohagans said...

"Grandma date" is such a good idea!!! :-) Patrick will have to ask his grandma on a date one of these days!

Ruth said...

Grandma dates are the best! Chad and Tanner only see each other once or twice a year but always have fun.